The goal of Z-Library
The main purpose of Z-Library's existence is to %senhance the level of education of people around the world%s. We believe that the key to achieving this goal is to provide the easiest possible access to books. Because books have always remained one of the most valuable sources of knowledge throughout human history. So the goal of Z-Library is to provide free access to literature to as many people in need as possible. Books are the scientific and cultural heritage of all humankind, and we strive to preserve this legacy and use its power for the benefit of our society. For hundreds of millions of people, obtaining quality education will become impossible without convenient access to the knowledge and information contained in books. That is why the priority of the Z-Library is literature that represents high cultural, scientific, or educational value.
- We collect, systematize, and popularize literature;
- We provide free access to books;
- We organize the preservation of knowledge contained in books;
- We aim to increase access to education for people all over the world.
- We don't promote piracy. The work of authors and publishers should be paid for and valued;
- We don't engage in any political activity. We support copyright legislation, but we don't aim to change laws;
- We don't sell books.